[AusRace] Tatts (TAB) join the welchers

L.B.Loveday lloveday at ozemail.com.au
Thu Nov 14 12:39:46 AEDT 2019

They gave this rationalisation:

A review of your account shows that you have restrictions that will prevent you from receiving our promotional offers and being able to use our cash function.  These functions still show on your account when placing bets however you will not recieve [sic] the benefit.

I call that misleading advertising, but of course the ACCC won't touch bookmakers.