[AusRace] Tatts (TAB) join the welchers

sean mclaren seanmac4321 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 13:03:22 AEDT 2019

Len
that's crap.
and i agree misleading.
i just don't know why these corporates haven't been cleaned up.
a code of conduct.
fall out of line, then you can't take a bet.
they seem to operate according to their own agenda.
everyone wants increased turnover.
but nobody wants to create a fair playing field.
some of the Corporates/TAB's practices with software is also fraudulent.
you click on a price, you expect to see the same number on entry , and it
changes on the spot to a lower number.
you put on a wager and the hourglass comes up, time delay and your bet is
rejected.
it's sad that bookmakers can't simply be bookmakers and make a book.
cheers sean