[AusRace] How to Get Better Odds Than TAB

Peter Dean peter_dean34 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 17 21:02:21 AEDT 2019

Yeah, still kicking Len.
I monitored the morning fixed and for my selections it ended 7% over so was a bit worse than BSP and VicBet BOB.
I like your 21% but I guess if I was that smart and knew who would be fav at 9am I could just lay and crush.
As you say, the bet size impacts BSP hence I am trying to kick up turnover with bet volume rather than raising stake.
Hmmmm.. need to keep pondering.