[AusRace] BFSP

Greg Conroy greg.j.conroy at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 17:48:52 AEDT 2020

I sat next to the inventor of BF SP for three months whilst bringing the tote into Betfair whilst on secondment to Betfair UK.

He provided the spreadsheet he used to prototype the calculations and the same spreadsheet the engineering team used to code and test the product.

The same stuff that regulators receive to approve the product.

I’m a smart guy (10 patents etc) but it was beyond me to understand except in principle.

It’s a great product but can be limited by the amount of liquidity in the main exchange markets.

Greg.