[AusRace] "Blake Shinn's results from his last 50 rides are astounding" Really?

L.B.Loveday lloveday at ozemail.com.au
Wed Jul 17 06:08:52 AEST 2019

And Mea Culpa, I F'd up.

All figures were 14 understated (I woke up at 2:30am in a cold sweat when I
realised), so should be:

SP (SOP) 44.6

Best final price of the 10 bookmakers I monitor:  47.2

At my normalised 100% prices: 50.0

So, Shinn has performed at perfectly average Returns, and I am putting
myself out to agist for a spell.