[AusRace] Not a test - well, yes a test of sorts ...

Doug Robb doug at clarity.com.au
Sat Jan 28 17:09:28 AEDT 2017

Crikey we are all getting old - I was going to chip in earlier but can't remember exactly but I think you are right, I was using  that and then the teletext service (later  called austext when Channel 7 took it over,  - a service through a  free to air TV channel) so there were a few different options before the Internet swept all before.

The problem was that the value betting was with the bookmakers so nothing could beat being on course and working the ring to get the best fixed odds.

Doug