[AusRace] Not a test - well, yes a test of sorts ...

Steve essbee at internode.on.net
Sat Jan 28 16:53:59 AEDT 2017

I dunno if it counts as internet betting or not, but I was betting into
the WA TAB a zillion years ago, with a system that was know as VIATEL.
In my case it was via a modem connected to my Commodore 64 and must have
been at least 30 years ago, but probably  a lot more!
My memory is not so good as I get old and grey, but I am pretty sure I
would have been betting Vic Tab if similar was available there then.
SteveB