[AusRace] Luxbet

Race Stats RaceStats at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 10 14:58:46 AEDT 2017

Wow, Len that's just fraud in my opinion.
A fibre optic cable does not interfere with being paid, that could have been rectified.
Never ever heard of not being paid for a second placing in a field of 5.
Actually of all the bookies, I had won a 5 figure sum off them and they never limited my account, so I have (had) them on my list as one of the best bookies around. Classic Bet being the worst in my experience. They won't take you on to lose more than $100 if you're even a little bit up with them.
Thanks for the alert, I will be watching them closely from now on.
Lindsay