[AusRace] The Editors Method - a system

L.B.Loveday lloveday at ozemail.com.au
Sun Jun 21 12:37:07 AEST 2020

Tony,

I have a bespoke download program that lets me select what races and fields
to download and an error trap that retries after a 30 second delay.

On Saturday my hourly down-loads ran without a hitch during beer-time and my
manually-instigated downloads of Sunday's races from 5pm on were fine during
betting-time.

LBL