[AusRace] Another mob of wimps - Vicbet

L.B.Loveday lloveday at ozemail.com.au
Mon Jun 15 14:35:42 AEST 2020

Yes, I'd thought more highly of Rod - I used to bet via phone and then on his original web-site TF way back.

Maybe he's not pulling the strings on a hands-on basis, maybe he thinks that because I've started betting with him again, I'm collaborating (I've always had no boss, no subordinates, no partners, no customers.., one-out).

If whoever is running things thinks I'm that good, he should accept my mid-sized bets and smash the horses elsewhere.