[AusRace] Another mob of wimps - Vicbet

L.B.Loveday lloveday at ozemail.com.au
Sat Jun 13 09:41:01 AEST 2020

Don't you just love "sorry" and "unfortunately" in my case and "thank you" and " wish you the best " in your case?

VicBet and Bet365 are the only two I have accounts with that stick rigidly with MBL, SportsBet stick rigidly to 1000/500 (2000/800 Metro) but 24/7, the others are all over the place, but PlayUp are the worst (as befits being a re-badged ClassicBet - withdrawals still come through " Direct Credit nnnnnnn ClassicBet".

LBL