[AusRace] Pfeiffer's - a system

L.B.Loveday lloveday at ozemail.com.au
Thu Feb 9 20:51:40 AEDT 2023

Tony,
Did a slow compilation from my data bases (which would have been a
quick compilation a year ago) and I have Moe Race 5/3 Commodus having
run 7th in the Group 1 Australian Guineas at Flemington 29/2/2020,
which would qualify? Won at 7/4.
Then WaF 5/4 Cotton Fingers ran 17th in the Group 1 Queensland Derby
at Eagle farm on 9/6/2007, which would qualify. BUT, Uh-oh! 2007.
Reuse of name caught me out - time for me to tidy things up after the
shortening of lag-time for reuse.

Will send an analysis of long-term betting return after I sort out the
reuse problem, so don't hold your breath; I'll have to redo the lot.