[AusRace] TAB, again

Race Stats RaceStats at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 29 12:13:46 AEDT 2022

Race 9 Rosehill Len.

From: Racing <racing-bounces at ausrace.com> On Behalf Of L.B.Loveday
Sent: Saturday, 29 October 2022 10:01 AM
To: racing at ausrace.com
Subject: [AusRace] TAB, again

I placed the following bet with TAB:

Fri 28 Oct - 19:50:01
FO
PlacePending
MILITARY EXPERT
Golden Eagle
Stake
$100.00
Odds
18.00
Estimated Return
$1800.00

Not only is the TAB No not given as usual, but nor is the Course or Race Number.

I'm serious when I say I do not know where the "Golden Eagle" is held - Rosehill, Eagle Farm, Flemington? Why would I care what the race is called? I'm a punter who bets as readily on a Maiden at Birdsville as the MC. A mathematician who never reads the sports pages.

 So I have to look look for the Course, Race and TABno. Just as well they are the EASY BEATS.