[AusRace] Ducks way - a system

Race Stats RaceStats at hotmail.com
Mon May 30 00:08:46 AEST 2022

Woosang was a tiny town near Charlton.
My mother was sent to the farm in Charlton when polio broke out, it may have been for other reasons.
But she went to this little school (only school in Woosang) made of timber.
We revisited it in the 80's and it was a sleeping house for hobos, but there was still the blackboard, remnants of school books and a couple of upturned
Old desks and school chairs. I managed to salvage a couple of text books for Mum who is now 95. Within the last five or so years the old school has been torn down, much to Mum's sadness. She still remembers the Charlton floods and snakes in the water. When I went to the farm in Charlton, all that was left were some of the old stones from the dairy my great grandfather built by hand.
My grandmother used to talk of Barrakee Hill.