[AusRace] No Subject

L.B.Loveday lloveday at ozemail.com.au
Fri Jun 24 11:37:52 AEST 2022

 More government interference that will add to costs of bookies and
thus reduce prices offered (or go out of business as more red-tape is
imposed). And in my case, and many others I'd guess, the email won't
even be opened.
**************
Hi Leonard,

 We wanted to let you know about a change planned for August this
year. _ THIS CHANGE AFFECTS ALL WAGERING OPERATORS AS PART OF THE
NATIONAL CONSUMER PROTECTION FRAMEWORK._

 Once implemented, all customers who have been active* in their Neds
account during the previous month will begin to receive a monthly
account statement sent within 7 days of the 1st of the month via
email. The account statement provides you with a one-page summary
outlining your activity over the last month (e.g. transfers, wins,
losses, and overall change against the month prior).