[AusRace] WANDABAA -the continuing trials tribulations of Len

Race Stats racestats at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 13 17:29:48 AEDT 2022

Yes, if you check with RISA Rachel King rode the horse, she picked up the ride after Chris Walker’s Matchmaker was scratched.

Sent from my iPhone

On 13 Feb 2022, at 4:41 pm, Tony Moffat <tonymoffat at bigpond.com> wrote:

Not a problem

I wrote about Chad Chadfield when I meant Chad Scofield, to correct myself.

Kris Lees was quite chatty, and we know I can chat. He didn’t tip anything though.

cheers