[AusRace] The Four Factor - a system

Tony Moffat tonymoffat at bigpond.com
Sun Aug 8 20:48:58 AEST 2021

Northerly – complicated you say – The danger/problem is they are turning on one aspect only – FF selection depends on a good run 3 runs back!

‘Bookmaker’ depends on 12 (or more) form aspects and does appear to have an improved strike rate because of that.

I include 3 or 4 in quinella betting to dividends and that works for me.

I have scanned the papers associated with Form Factor if anybody wants a copy.

Read your answer from the archive, don’t think it came up on (my) list of messages.

-actually it did, in junk folder, no slight intended!!

Cheers

Tony