[AusRace] Dudded, well and truly.

L.B.Loveday lloveday at ozemail.com.au
Tue Mar 10 14:39:01 AEDT 2020

Ken,

Final Update on Neds:

They wrote to me on March 1

I have spoken to my supervisor and unfortunately as the race has been
completed we cannot cancel the bet, however he has applied $150 worth of
bonus cash to your account for you to use

March 10, there is no $150 bonus cash in my account. I wrote to them about
it, but received no reply. What a surprise!

LBL