[AusRace] Less Avoirdupois, occasionally more Digraph, more winners/places

Tony Moffat tonymoffat at bigpond.com
Wed Jul 15 11:01:34 AEST 2020

Is there a system in this?

Jockeys appear to have more than an average of double letters in their names
(digraphs?)

Eg aLLen,  laFFerty, nOOnan, hiLL, biLLy (which may not count), roDD, duNN,
schmiTT, mOOr, carlEEn, campbeLL rawiLLer, haRRy, bayliSS, saLLy WyNNe,
gryLLs, caLLow, wiLL, hoLLand, etc.

Or, conversely somewhat, my own moniker morphed to moFFaTT when a scots
fisherman seems to have snagged Ireland sometime, and maybe neither of them
could spel, and the double emphasis got applied.

Or, plainly, I am just overthinking things.

Cheers

Tony

--
https://www.avg.com