[AusRace] Playup as per normal; Neds' final word.

i8work at aussiebb.com.au i8work at aussiebb.com.au
Wed Feb 26 18:42:43 AEDT 2020

(yes, he's back!!!)

"they are now too busy being millionaires to be worried about
subscribers."

Having the same problem with DO myself - support has become a
joke..........

*wanted them to fix their consistently missing meetings on the gear
changes page esp on Sat, response "AAP aren't sending them on time",
have a long term contact in AAP who (summarised) said "rubbish".

*continue to use Flash to power the Premium DO application despite it
(Flash) being due for termination in Dec as it is too insecure - every
time it updates I have trouble with DO refusing to work cos Flash is not
up to date - have various blocks on my PC as Flash is so insecure and so
it doesn't update thus breaking DO - support had no idea, ended up
having to fix it myself (partially, but at least it has become
functional for me again).

They desperately need some competition as they have developed "we are a
monopoly so screw you" disease.

Laurie