[AusRace] Playup as per normal; Neds' final word.

L.B.Loveday lloveday at ozemail.com.au
Wed Feb 26 16:58:19 AEDT 2020

Ken,

Am I missing something in thinking it should be Neds, not me, that "should keep on at Dynamic Odds to see if they will be able to help further as it was their platform that placed the bet incorrectly."?

After all it is virtually impossible that I was the only one affected and Neds should have a direct line to the top at DO. I used to get fair responses from Karl Begg, and excellent from his brother Dave, but as Greg Conway pointed out, they are now too busy being millionaires to be worried about subscribers.

LBL