[AusRace] After prawns - Darts and the Jesuit

norsaintpublishing at gmail.com norsaintpublishing at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 18:33:11 AEST 2019

I beg to disagree Tony. Cricket is the greatest game IMHO. The embarrassing
carry-on of recent years has bordered on cheating and isn't really typical
of how the game used to be played. Gamemanship tinged with humour used to
be the go whereas our blokes have been cheating with their ludicrous
"mental disintegration" bullshit they've carried on with since Waugh S took
over.