[AusRace] Today's cheatin' bookie

L.B.Loveday lloveday at ozemail.com.au
Sat Mar 2 14:03:04 AEDT 2019

Bet365 are refusing to take any bets from me (and plenty of others) on Bowen
- not win, not place, not for 50c - in contravention of MBL.

Maybe they think Bowen is in New Zealand; maybe they don't think.

Here's their pathetic response, showing a complete lack of understanding of
the issue:

****************

Thank you for your email regarding Maximum Stake.

I can confirm that all bet types have an associated Maximum Stake and if you
wish to place a bet above the maximum amount you can refer the bet to one of
our Traders.

And they pay their staff! The on-course bookies I knew wouldn't toss them
their food scraps.

Complaining to the NTRC has always been a waste of time; they are either the
most incompetent or corrupt adjudication body I've ever experienced, and
I've been through the FCA at length.