[AusRace] FW: Everywhere Winona

L.B.Loveday lloveday at ozemail.com.au
Wed Jan 16 13:18:50 AEDT 2019

A question - is LJM "a front running rider", in that when she rides horses
they tend to be more forward than they tend to be with other riders, or is
LJM a "rider of front runners" in that the horses she rides tend to race
more forward than other horses tend to?

Going back, GW's horses on average raced much more forward than JBC's to the
extent it could not be attributed to jockeys - if LJM had ridden solely for
GW, she'd have been a "front running rider", but if for JBC, she'd have been
a female RSDye, "always" flashing home from behind.