[AusRace] Mr Magic

SteveB essbee at internode.on.net
Sun Feb 10 11:36:29 AEDT 2019

Thanks Nick,

My long gone mother, used to follow them in the Australian religiously,
and reckoned they  were great.

Considering Brian Courtney and other top trainers(neighbours) of the
day, used to give her plenty of tips that she reckoned were not so good,
then he must have been ok.

 From memory, his dad was a great footballer in WA and Vic.

I would assume this new service is just a scam.

Steve