[AusRace] How to Get Better Odds Than TAB

Peter Dean peter_dean34 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 17 20:28:49 AEDT 2019

Thanks Lindsay. From my analysis of a years betting data with Betfair SP I get plus 9% over TAB dividend after commission, they were not all favs but well in the market and within top three favs. This turns out the same as VicBets BOB but I am needing more volume to get turnover up without raising stake and for me that comes with a lower winning percentage so I need to eek out a few more percent to stay in small profit on turnover.
Just thought I might be missing something out there that I dont know about.