[AusRace] Jockey Plan - a system

norsaintpublishing at gmail.com norsaintpublishing at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 14:37:35 AEST 2019

Speaking of formguides and their arrival dates, Best Bets is now available
in a lot of places in Victoria at least, on Thursday morning.
However for some reason, it doesn't make Mornington (an hour from Melbourne
-  where it's printed) until Friday. I  used to have to  drive to Frankston
(10 minutes away) to pick it up on the Thursday. And yet the same
publication is available in Brisbane on Thursday mornings apparently. At
Cairns, it turns up on a Friday, the same as Mornington.
As the man says, go figure.