[AusRace] FW: Ranking Jockeys - another way

Greg Conroy greg.j.conroy at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 10:07:19 AEDT 2018

Hi Tony,

Very interesting technique you reported on there.

I’ve passed your comments onto the pro punter that supplies that data and he said that since he has all the data (what you see is just a ‘snapshot’), he can easily modify it to create any ‘rating’ etc that you wish.

So if you or others have any suggestions on how to improve the information or other calculations you want included (eg: he could calculate a rating based on 15 or 10 starts) then let me know via email (or even better log it into our online idea site here: https://openvoyce.com/products/rewardbet-com <https://openvoyce.com/products/rewardbet-com> )

For those that are unsure what we are referring to, it’s the unique “Jockey Form” that we have on our Smartpunter page here: https://about.rewardbet.com/about-smartpunter/ <https://about.rewardbet.com/about-smartpunter/>

Regards, Greg.

> On 26 Feb 2018, at 1:37 am, Tony Moffat <tonymoffat at bigpond.com> wrote:
>
> Re-send

Greg Conroy, Inventor of Award Winning and Free:
www.rewardbet.com   … more: https://about.rewardbet.com <https://about.rewardbet.com/>