[AusRace] Is this fair?

norsaintpublishing at gmail.com norsaintpublishing at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 19:16:48 AEDT 2018

Interesting John. My example is a small sample size of course and it may be
down to stiff luck but a couple were in the over $10 range, namely Voodoo
Lad, who was trading around $17 until the last five minutes and then SPd at
nearer $12 and something else on Sandown Cup day which halved  in price
very late. Bloody painful!