[AusRace] They never let up re crops, do they?

sean mclaren seanmac4321 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 13:10:50 AEDT 2018

And Len I see it broke it's maiden status the start before at Avoca wining
by 4.5 lengths. And it then went up in distance by circa 3 furlongs.
Challenging to say the least, but obviously not to your computer and the
trainer. Interesting the horse wasn't as forward as your computer would
have liked?