[AusRace] They never let up re crops, do they?

PhilM punter at internode.on.net
Tue Dec 4 22:28:05 AEDT 2018

Yeah the ATO ruling on Robertson was a disgusting injustice imho based
on what I know of the story! WTF are they trying to emulate, the
Family Court of Australia?
The one thing I remember about Tony Hains about a year before Carclew
sent him broke was Robertson placing a bet of $14,000 to $1,000 on a
two year old he owned trained by Colin Hayes having it's first start
and getting up. I never saw another bookie get even close to that sort
of risk in the Adelaide betting ring in those years. Very surprised he
survived to 2015!
Wife number 4?!! I know I've missed a lot of posts on Ausrace but that
is one massive surprise! I almost can't believe it!
Like you, 99% of horse names disappear into the ether for me. How bad
is it when I backed the winner of the Melbourne Cup and after a few
hours still can't remember the name of the horse?!
After many various single malts, and more to follow, cheers,
Phil M