[AusRace] Check your bets

Race Stats RaceStats at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 27 19:12:40 AEST 2018

As Len has mentioned numerous times, it is important to check you have been paid out the correct amount, but also paid for your horse winning!
Yesterday I had a sizeable bet (for me) on a US horse race with Bill Hill.
They looked up DRF and didn't watch the live feed.
My account was deducted $1,000 as they had horse 1 as the winner.
This horse was a grey horse which finished at the tail of the field.
My horse was 1A which was favourite, but still o.k. odds, it won the race.
After contacting live chat, the were adamant my horse lost, so I was the one who had to provide them with a racing replay from the track!
They then amended the race result and credited my account, so I immediately withdrew the whole lot in protest.
Who knows if I hadn't been burning the early hours and watched the race live, I would have taken their word for it.
It's just not good enough for them not to have a live feed and rely on what DRF puts up, and I told them to please escalate this to senior management.
I reckon I've been duded before for sure.
Lindsay