[AusRace] Sportingbet.com.au

L.B.Loveday lloveday at ozemail.com.au
Fri Apr 13 08:43:28 AEST 2018

Just when I thought Sportingbet.com.au could not get weaker, more
incompetent, they prove me wrong.

Noticing that they shortened any horse I backed, I put $1.00  place on one
horse at each meeting today (Darwin not open), resulting in immediate
shortening:

Bea 7/1 1.92 into 1.72

Wan 3/9  7.60 into 6.60

Cra 2/4 2.30 into 1.92

Ora 4/10 4.35 into 3.70

PtM 3/3 2.15 into 1.86

We used to have stronger SP bookies at school 55 years ago.