[AusRace] MC betting

L.B.Loveday lloveday at ozemail.com.au
Wed Nov 8 15:25:01 AEDT 2017

Sean,

I got this post of yours via Ausrace, and responded at length - the response made the Ausrace Archives, but I did not receive a copy. Did you get it? If not I'll send direct to you.

While looking at the Ausrace Archives, I saw this post from you, which I also did not receive.

Len

You don't strike me as a tired old man.

Spritely old man perhaps a better fit.

Have a great cup day!

Cheers Sean

So, after just 2 days as a re-subscriber, I'm gone again - too difficult getting some posts, not getting others.

LBL