[AusRace] API & Prizemoney Earnings are useless numbers

Stuart Mackay pfjg1g at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 16:56:26 AEST 2017

It's handy to know that APM is available in both regular and bonus forms
and should only be used as a guide to determine class in conjunction with
handicap ratings and consistency (win% place%).
Add fitness and fresh record if applicable and you are a long way towards
working out the strength of a race and the possible finishing order.