[AusRace] test

Doug Robb doug at clarity.com.au
Thu Jan 12 01:14:11 AEDT 2017

Hi Phil,

Below came through fine now. The version of mailman on the old server was old and perhaps I had some settings set too tight for filtering not sure but the current setup is the latest and I’ll let the default settings run so it should be better. I did limit file/post size to 250k bytes and that should be fine but can make that bigger as well if that’s too small. When I started the  list years ago a lot of people would have been on slow dialups and so size was something to watch.

I’ll send another post with a new subject to let you all know if I have more news.

Doug

BTW the link to the archives from 2017 onwards is http://ausrace.com/pipermail/racing_ausrace.com/