[AusRace] Phil's post on bookies prices

PhilM punter at internode.on.net
Mon Feb 6 15:18:54 AEDT 2017

I'm more than confused with this new system.... I posted several times
expecting to see it back in my inbox through Ausrace so assumed
nothing was getting through, then Greg answers my post 16 days later.
Where you found it Greg I don't know! Added to that is a new e-mail
system with Internode that has me tearing my hair out and it's even
more confusing. OK I've replied to Greg and cc'd to racing at ausrace.com
....  will it come back to me this time?!With the relation to Betfair
prices, yeah I'm fully aware of that but I'm referring to a Wednesday
afternoon opening odds for Saturdays races when Betfair has not even
put up the fields. Even so, the amounts available on Betfair up to the
official racecourse betting are so low except for the big races that
the bookies take almost no notice of those early bets. As far as
arbing goes, I wish I'd just taken the "back" side of the bet for
years and I'd be far more in front. I now hope to grab the best early
odds and at the very most now will lay back half with a minute or so
before jump, and I'm now on the winning side with Betfair, but not by
a lot! Even so I've made some horrendous bets early, such as taking
26.0 on Our Meteor on Wednesday first up and it going off at 170 on
Betfair at the jump! When I stuff up like that, it's a waste of time
even bothering to lay anything back!Regards, Phil M