[AusRace] Betfair Automation

ANDREW RICHMAN andrew1richman at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 11:13:34 AEDT 2017

Hi all,

I have had a look and tried some Betfair bots and can't seem to find one
that might do what I want.

Examples of some of the things I would like to do:-

1/ Manually select say 3 horses and back one of them if it is BF favourite
10 seconds before the jump and manage the price until filled or take SP if
not filled.

2/ Manually select say 3 horses and back any of them that are under $11 at
10 seconds before the jump and manage the price until filled or take SP if
not filled.

Have lots of similar things to do and often on the same market and the bots
I have tried only seem to like to have one automated system on each market.
I would like at the start of the day to set up system 1 for each race I
choose and then set up system 2 and system 3 etc all independent of each
other.

Also would like to set the stake to have the ticket worth say $500 ie $250@$2
or $100@$5 etc. or preferably to have the ticket worth 4% of my bank. The
bots seem to be either stake or liability.

Also for some systems that are going well and the bets are getting bigger I
would like it to dribble on the stake over the last minute say and take SP
if not filled.

Any thoughts?

Cheers,
Andrew