[AusRace] My first book - available now! Discount for you all!

Greg Conroy greg.j.conroy at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 20:07:04 AEDT 2020

Hi all - sorry, thanks for the delay for all those that took up the offer below - I have to create your version manually!

Anyway, backlog cleared and those early adopters are drinking Champers tonight with this DOUBLE BET tip based on what is in the book.

I know most punters think they know it all - but believe me, you don’t know this - impossible, as I’m the only person in the world who has had the opportunity to be privy to this information over my career and I’m a clever cookie (10 patents) and worked out how to put all this together to make profits.

TAB 20 years (created internet betting) / Betfair (first product executive) / Pro Punters (they use my stuff) / IT Guru, etc.

Look at the testimonials here, the second major one is from an ex bookie:

www.winwithoutform.com <http://www.winwithoutform.com/>

And here’s today’s nice earner.

Bonus finishes Sunday. Remember “25OFF” promo code for you all!