[AusRace] Another mob of wimps - Vicbet

L.B.Loveday lloveday at ozemail.com.au
Fri Jun 12 20:00:04 AEST 2020

To: lloveday at ozemail.com.au
Subject: Vicbet.com MBL

Len

Looking at all the figures as I do regularly, particularly towards the end
of the Fin Year and continually re-accessing everything I am sorry but the
Pre-Post Post Fixed Odds, Overseas Betting, BOB, TF, H2H, and the BT, Fav v
Field, Odds v Evens, Exotics are no longer available for you.....Your strike
rate is incredibly good. I congratulate you on your ability on the Punt, one
of the best. Unfortunately with the introduction of the "Point of
Consumption" (POC) Tax in all jurisdictions plus many other taxes I have had
to implement this change..

You are welcome to take Fixed Odds to win the Minimum Bet Limit (MBL) as
described here below:

Etc.

*********

26 days, 163 bets at $150 the Place, 17 the Place for smaller amounts
(top-up to $150 from other restricted bets - I am a moderate level staker
where possible) and they spit the dummy. Then they got even weaker - I
waited to test whether they were on the ball with zero allowed WA, tried
$150 @ 3.9, rejected and they dropped the price.

WARNING: if you do have an account and a winning bet, check deductions -
once a figure that did not accord with their published table, once
scratchings were out when I bet, later altered to 9:07, 90 minutes after
they were scratched and they applied deductions, once deductions initially
(and correctly) shown as 2/2, changed to 5/6 before paying.

Cheers,

LBL