[AusRace] GUYS, SPORTSBET AND EVANS HAVE GONE WOKE!

Race Stats RaceStats at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 23 22:42:43 AEDT 2023

Hi Len,
I’m so sick of all this woke business!
On another issue, you cannot trust Sportsbet’s final fixed prices at all.
I place significant bets on a horse with 1 or 2 seconds to go, and then they close the race with higher odds on that horse whilst all other horses remain at the same odds!
How can this happen, it’s like they are taunting me or trying to draw customers via false odds.
It happens so often that I’m going to stop using them, because there is false or underhanded information being displayed.
Lindsay