[AusRace] Nanny State on steroids - Inquiry into online gambling and its impacts on those experiencing gambling harm

L.B.Loveday lloveday at ozemail.com.au
Wed Jun 28 10:10:30 AEST 2023

https://www.aph.gov.au/Parliamentary_Business/Committees/House/Social_Policy_and_Legal_Affairs/Onlinegamblingimpacts/Report/List_of_recommendations

	 _"LEVY ONLINE WAGERING SERVICE PROVIDERS (WSPS) TO FUND THE
NATIONAL STRATEGY HARM REDUCTION MEASURES FOR WHICH THE AUSTRALIAN
GOVERNMENT HAS RESPONSIBILITY._
 Just as surely as I, not Coles, pay GST when I buy from Coles,
punters, not WSPs, will pay the levy. Which will mean more losers and
more harm done.
BUT, there will be more people on the public purse , in sinecures
doing nothing of use to anyone or anything but their own pockets.