[AusRace] Imagine what you could be buying instead

mikemcbain at tpg.com.au mikemcbain at tpg.com.au
Tue Apr 11 14:22:13 AEST 2023

Len

I could not agree more with your comment.

There is so much of this “woke” nonsense around these days that I find it is actually dumbing down the general population who do not have the luxury of time to do their own reading, research or even thinking!

My question is how am I going to ensure that my new Great Grandchildren do not succumb to this?

I must ask ChatGPT if you don’t have the answer?

Mike.

Bookies sites abound with:

"What's Gambling Really Costing You?"

"Do you really want to make this bet?"

"Imagine what you could be buying instead"

I presume the bureaucrats and politicians mandating such while imposing and increasing POC and turnover taxes and wasting tax money to run such as gamblinghelponline.org.au do not  realise that punters are not morons and that extra costs to bookmakers are reflected in their prices and so punters win less or win more.

Phill Bull:  "It is an arrogant impertinence to for the socially fortunate, better educated, wealthier, more cultured members of society to look down on those less endowed, think them unworthy on that account, and presume to tell them what they should or should not enjoy"