[AusRace] Kitchin and Higgins

norsaintpublishing at gmail.com norsaintpublishing at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 22:02:06 AEST 2022

Bart and Higgins were a useful combination back then.
I can remember Bill Collins would often comment on how "Higgs" was
travelling in the run, his position, wide etc. I guess that was because he
was usually on the well-fancied but it added to the calls.
Kitch would have done well at the VRC Autumn carnival sometime in the early
70s when Higgs rode quite a few on the trot/ or many winners over the three
days? Something like that. (can't be bothered googling it)