[AusRace] No Subject

L.B.Loveday lloveday at ozemail.com.au
Mon Oct 3 07:31:11 AEDT 2022

	At least they present your bets in a good format, especially compared
to TAB:

	 ****

	Sun 2 Oct - 18:16:36

	FO

	Win and Place

	Pending

	WIN MUSWELLBROOK R01 03/10 ANGELS VOICE

	Deductions Apply. Live Betting Available

	 ****

	Nowhere to be found is the TAB number! I have no idea what TAB number
ANGELS VOICE is, so I have to look it up, along with that of each or
the 5-20 bets I make with TAB a day.

	 TAB does not report the TAB number – PATHETIC.

	I fell for one of TAB’s scams this morning. How incompetent!

	I clicked on Muswellbrook 4/10 @ 17.0 the place and did not notice
the warning  “Place odds have changed from 17.00 to 15.00” and
took the bet.

	That was at 7:09, it’s now 7:27 and TAB’s site and Dynamic Odds
still show 17.0, but when I try it again (but don’t complete) it
still reverts to 15.0. It is a disgrace, but par for the course these
days.

	FROM: norsaintpublishing at gmail.com
SENT: Sunday, 2 October 2022 10:25 AM
TO: L.B.Loveday ; AusRace Racing Discussion List
SUBJECT: Re: [AusRace] No Subject

	It's one of the worst websites around. Very clunky.