[AusRace] Betdeluxe

Greg Conroy greg.j.conroy at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 23:06:19 AEDT 2022

Hi All,

Re RewardBet.

We had an agreement to use our patented IP with Luxbet but they closed down without sufficient notice period to us and then we had to switch to using TopBetter (now BET.ASX) for our partner.

The company is still alive - we have about 10 patents for our software around the world. But we aren’t actively taking bets as the premise of the company was to test the product (which we did successfully in the Australian market - many millions of bets and great customers) and then license that IP to other betting companies.

Due to some personal issues with my family I had to focus them and I have a management team (a director and other shareholders) that are looking at realising the massive opportunity within the IP.

It is without doubt the biggest hidden secret of the wagering world - all those same-same companies spending millions churning customers with the same promotions when they could have a patented product to themselves that is proven to increase return for both punter and operator - yes, BOTH.

Feel free to contact me for more info.

Greg