[AusRace] Darwin 4/7

Tony Moffat tonymoffat at bigpond.com
Sun Mar 20 15:57:08 AEDT 2022

Golly

Koa was allocated stall 2 but didn’t start there – the next vacant outside that is 11 which was allocated to a scr.

Barrier 3 won and barrier 1 came second.

Jockey for Koa was nominated for Dream Weaver (E1) as well and balloted out as a result. Dream Weaver was to start from 11 and I’m guessing Koa done that, as they say. All that mental arithmetic and everybody sober.