[AusRace] Fitness requirement - a system named Finesse

norsaintpublishing at gmail.com norsaintpublishing at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 18:25:50 AEDT 2022

Tony, I presume you've got Barry Blakemore's *Fitness the Key to Winning?*
It was interesting at the time. I tried to test a few of his findings a few
years ago but either they didn't hold up or I didn't program it properly.
Plus stayers are prepared differently these days, which doesn't really
help.