[AusRace] Jockey's

Race Stats RaceStats at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 24 22:06:12 AEDT 2022

Merry Christmas Mike and all Ausracers!
Yes, just watched the replay, she could have chosen to stick to the fence and hope for an opening, but the ground she covered, making sure he horse had a clear run at them was astonishing. That is one smart horse, not many can cover that ground and still win. She obviously knew her backed in horse could handle it. Great ride.