[AusRace] Catastrophe Theory* - a system

Tony Moffat tonymoffat at bigpond.com
Fri Aug 12 21:16:49 AEST 2022

S/he called me a leech, Mum.

I wrote to the last known address for the publisher seeking permission to
write about one of these systems. Somebody named Lodi wrote back, on the
envelope if you don't mind, although my letter had been removed, and called
me a bad name, a hell name, and wrote that I was a leech, wanting to write
and criticise their work. So, I won't write and tell you about their system,
given that I presume I'm not allowed. It wasn't a criticism, anyrate.

 Perhaps, may be, their legacy has been criticized previously and they are
being protective.

Another one, another system, different in all aspects to that of the leech
assertion utterer, is as follows.

There is an explanation of The Catastrophe Theory - they wrote it that way.
Apparently when things go bad(ly), and these events are repeated, it is only
a short time, a minimum number of events before things return to normal, the
fine and dandy (they wrote that too) and when it is changing from bad to
better then gamblers (eg punters) can benefit and perhaps score big with
results that are out of the ordinary (extraordinary?)

Rule 1 - rank the dividends showing from small to large - big dividends get
the larger numbers (example: 2.30 = 1, $71 =17)
Rule 2 - rank the weights from large to small - big weights get 1, minimum
weights get 6, or so. (example 61kg = 1, 54 = 7)
Rule 3 - rank the barriers from small to large - (example 1 =1, 11=11) they
want you to correct for scratchings also
Rule 4 - rank the TAB from small to large also (example 1 =1, 11-11) they
want you to correct for scratchings also.

Sum each runners values - large value results are good. Large values will be
associated with a runner that is unlikely to be favourite, or
anywhere much in the dividend stream, and that is because it is way down in
the weights, wide in the barriers, way down in the TAB numbers.

Another way - may be - do they mean Chaos Theory?

Did you know that a leech has gonads in its head! So definitely not me. Ha!

Cheers

Tony

--
www.avg.com